Learn English – regular monthly courses
Set in the breathtaking Andalusian countryside, our courses are fun, creative and effective. Our regular English courses are run by native speakers and take place at our Finca in Pizarra, 20 minutes outside of Málaga. They take Sundays twice a month and are aimed at primary aged children and teenagers. Our courses focus on the spoken word, 100% speaking. We aim to increase fluidity, improve grammar and pronunciation and expand levels of vocabulary. Our method of teaching involves everyday activities and real life situations. We believe a hands-on approach to learning English, Spanish or any language, is an effective, successful, and most importantly, fun, way of learning.
PRICE for the children’s course is €35 per course.
DATES – our new dates will be posted here as soon as they are confirmed.
WHAT MAKES EM DIFFERENT?
- Enthusiastic, capable, inspirational and native staff
- A relaxed, comfortable environment to allow students to progress at their individual rate
- Stunning locations to inspire learning and individual development.
- Courses designed with the students at the heart of planning – student-led learning
- Tailor-made courses specific to each particular group
- High teacher-student ratio in every course
We have limited numbers on all of our courses in order to ensure high teacher – pupil ratios. For this reason, we request that you book the course in advance so that we can run the course efficiently and effectively.
To reserve a place, we require a 20% deposit to be paid a week in advance of the course.