Trail Running TripS
Escape to the inspiring and relaxed world of El Chorro, a small village in the countryside an hour North of Malaga. Our trail running trip gives you a chance to escape the madness of everyday life, we do all the planning for you and all you need to do is have fun and discover the wildness of our gorgeous countryside. Our trails are pure and inspirational, wild and varied. Our Trail Running Trips are aimed at intermediate to advanced level. If you are a beginner contact us directly. Groups of 4 or more can book a bespoke package, contact us directly for more information.
Spending time out trail running in nature in the stunning Andalusian country will build your strength, clear your mind and generally give you a feeling/sense of wellbeing and energy.
We have a variety of trails in store for you to challenge you, increase your coordination, agility and balance on our uneven terrain. Our trails are pure and inspirational – just you and the Andalusian nature. The views on this trail running trip are breathtaking and will give the energy needed to complete your days running. Trails will be approximately 14/20km in length depending on altitude and difficulty. There will always be an option to increase/ reduce the length of trail.
Each day will provide you with a mini adventure, where you see beautiful places, find hidden spots, and have fun in a small group. You never know what you may encounter on the trails, wild boars, mountain goats, or circling overhead a group( correct term kettle) of vultures soaring on the thermals.
Our trail running trip gives you a chance to escape the madness of everyday life, we do all the planning for you and all you need to do is have fun and discover the wildness of our gorgeous countryside.
Have fun, scream at the top of your lungs, get covered in dust and sweat, enjoy the challenge.
- Welcome drinks on arrival day and briefing about plan for the trip
- 7 nights dormitory accommodation in a rustic, rural finca (private room or apartment is available for a surcharge)
- Tasty daily breakfast buffet,
- x3 dinners x 3 lunches included in the price
- Price includes 5 guided trail runs of approx 20km
- The middle day is traditionally a rest day but for the adventurers among you, you may like to try a via ferrata or a hike on the world famous Camino del Rey
- Transport to and from the runs if necessary
- Large groups will have extra guides
- Intermediate to advanced level only
- Groups of 5 or more can book bespoke dates and packages
- Airport transfer – price depends on numbers and timetable, please enquire
- Upgrade accommodation, please enquire regarding prices
- Morning yoga classes available for an additional charge
- Mountain bike guided trails
- Climbing taster sessions
Travel, Transfers and Transport
Flights are not included. You will need to fly to Málaga airport. There is a train connection although it is infrequent, best to check here in advance. We can arrange transfers to El Chorro from the airport. Prices range from €50 – €70 (depending on time and numbers) – please contact us for more details.
If you like to be more independent, you can also rent a car at the airport.
A deposit of 150€ is required to reserve your spot, full balance is required when you arrive.
All trip participants must have travel insurance, which covers them for activities specific to their trip.
Prices and dates
3rd May – 10th May 2020 €495
24th September – 1st October 2020 €495
5th November – 12th November 2020 €495
Groups of 5 or more can choose your own date and can book a bespoke package designed for you